Custom section line break

Hello, I’m not the best at css, so your help is greatly appreciate… I’d like to create a custom line break between page sections that is a silhouette of mountains or a city scape… how would I do this?
My guess is the silhouette would be an image… that would have to be responsive too.
Thanks,
Rob
Here’s a link that shows a basic section divider utilizing an arrow… I’d like mine to be more like a full screen line art.
https://www.screencast.com/t/ppSfQILbKM

Hey,

Great idea but unfortunately this is not really achievable with CSS and I would not recommend using an image to draw that outline as it could lead to a lot of issues on certain devices. I am not saying it impossible but it’s a fairly involved endeavour so we can’t really help you with this. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

ok, thanks… it would be cool tho. can you please point me in the right direction? what is needed to create the section breaks with some character (other than a flat line).
Thank you,
Rob

Hey There,

I can’t give you specific tips on this but here is an article covering this. There might be other examples or resources with a more “mountain” style but basically that’s the idea on how this works.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.