Custom post template

my website is www.josephanderson.co

I am trying to make my post for example this one

look like this in a sense of having the custom side bar on the side that shows my most popular post in order and has almost infinite recent post on the side with the image of each and the title and how many times each has been shared. similar to the right hand bar on this one

Thank you

Hello @J_Andersn,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be informed that a post template will follow the global content layout settings. If you want to have a sidebar in your posts, please go to X > Theme Options > Layout & Design > Content Layout and select “Content Left, Sidebar Right”. You should be able to add the sidebar widgets for the main sidebar in Appearance > Widgets.

Once you have selected the “Content Left, Sidebar Right” as your global content layout, all your pages will have a sidebar too. Now if you want to have a fullwidth page different from your global settings, you will have to edit of your pages and choose “Layout - Fullwidth” as you page template. To know more about page templates in the theme, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.