Custom Portfolio Slug and Sorting is Missing

Hey,

I changed the custom url slug for my portfolio to “projekte” and now all my portfolios are shown but the nice Headline and the filtering and sorting is missing? Do I need to change something in the files to make this happen? Are you checking for the slug somewhere to finde the right template to display all of that?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Johannes

Hello Johannes,

Please check the settings of the portfolio page and make sure that the Disable Filtering option is not enabled and that you have selected some categories.

Hope this helps.

Hey, i checked that option but it is not disabled, as I said it worked before than I changed the custom url slug after that it did not work anymore.

Hi There @yoggelino

Could you please try re-generating your .htaccess file by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section, then select the option postname, save the changes and test your issue again.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you have an active child theme, try disabling your child theme temporally and see if that is related your child theme customizations.

If you’re still having this issue, then you need to disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin and then test your issue further. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one bye one to see which plugin causing the issue.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.