Custom Link in Menu - NOT Working

I have created a custom link for a menu item to go to my shop link, its NOT working, how can I fix this I know I did it correct its super easy. Can you take a look and see why it will not work? Is this a issue in the settings?

Hi @rotation,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you referring to the Shop button in the header? (see screenshot) because I checked your other shop menu item and it’s working fine.

I checked your button settings and you did not give the shop link in the URL field (see screenshot below). I went ahead and added it for you.

Hope this helps!

No I meant The main navigation Menu for the site - SHOP should be linked but it will not link can you see this I made a custom item called SHOP? How to make it go to the shop link I put?

Hello @rotation,

Are you referring to this Shop menu item?

It is working on my end. I can click on it and it goes to the Shop page which is at the moment is empty.

Please check your site again.

it should go to the off site link not to the shop page. it should go to my shopify page. I made a custom link in the menu area , Am I missing something ?

Hi @rotation,

I can see you changed it in your Footer Menu but you forgot to changed it in your main menu.

Please change it with custom menu just like in your footer menu,

Thanks

Got it I was not paying attention to what menu I was changing - I knew it was something like this. Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.