Custom image in header logo not working

Hello,

I’m trying to put a custom image in my header, but nothing I upload is working. It just reverts to using text instead of a logo.
I’m using one of the X Theme templates (App) and all of the default images work when I try using them, but anything I upload won’t work.

Any idea what could be wrong with my images? They are just basic PNG files, colour mode is RGB, and the image size is similar to the built in ones.

Thanks

Update: It’s not just the header logo. It’s all images. Nothing I upload will display.
Update 2: I fixed the other images by changing file permissions on the upload folder. The Header logo is still not working.

Hi Kym,

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to access your site URL assigned to this Themeco account, but I couldn’t.

I see that you have withdrawn your post as well. If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

You can also try re-generating your .htaccess file head over to Settings -> Permalinks section, then select the option postname and save the changes.

Also make sure to clear full cache before testing. Please refer to the following guide if required (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Thanks!

Hello, thanks for replying.
My site is a WIP and isn’t online yet, so I’m afraid you won’t be able to access it.
I thought the issue was related to file upload permissions, but that was only affecting images elsewhere on the site.
I fixed that, but I still can’t get any uploaded images to display as part of the header.
I’ve tried the Customizer to do this, and also the Header Builder in Pro.
Any image I upload to the header will not display.
I feel like there’s a size restriction or something that it’s not telling me about?

Hi Kym,

Thanks again for writing in!

There is no such issue with pro header builder or X logo image. I tested in my setup and its just working fine.
There must be something happening in your setup. To help your on this we need access to your setup.
I would recommend you to please set up a staging site somewhere and give us the access so that we can have a look.
Really we can’t help without checking the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.