Custom Header Issues on Pro

The content scrolling didn’t work.

Hi,

To prevent it from scaling, you need to choose standard and add a width.

With regards to horizontal scroll, I am sorry but that is not possible in pro headers.

Thanks

All my images are setup like that…

Hello There,

Please update the credentials so that we can check your custom header. At the moment the password is not working for us.

Thank you in advance.

Updated Password

Hi there,

Have you tried it without page seed optimization? I see some other codes on your site which is from Pagespeed, including image optimization. For the meantime, please add this CSS to your header custom CSS.

.x-image-preserve-ratio img {
width: 38px !important;
height: 55px !important;
}

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll try this shortly. I am not sure what’s Pagespeed, is that coming from an installed plugin?

I tried the code below and it didn’t work.

header custom CSS.
.x-image-preserve-ratio img {
width: 38px !important;
height: 55px !important;
}

Hello There,

PageSpeed is affecting the site because you have have added this script or coming from a 3rd party.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//<![CDATA[
(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://afuego.com/','YddRYU7ik1',true,false,'qTVwgdfRidw');
//]]></script>

We wish to login to investigate further. The problem is that the credentials is still not working for us. Please have it updated again.

Thank you.

I have no idea where the PageSpeed script is coming from, here’s the new password… thank you.

Hi there,

It’s your host setting, it could be from your hosting panel. It’s best to contact your hosting provider and have it turned off before we move forward :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I don’t have a hosting control panel, I use AWS.

Hey There,

Could we have an access to where you have hosting your site? We really need to find out where this PageSpeed script is coming from.

Thanks.

I disabled PageSpeed, its coming from the Bitnami WordPress. Could you please check and let me know?

Hi there,

That seems to be working. The thing that I do was that I went to the header builder and added many hearth images and then clicked on the Bar which contains the images and changed the height to AUTO:

The next thing was to go to the wrapping container element and enable the Wrap Children option:

Now the images will not get small and if there is no space for them they will break to the next line.

Thank you.

1 Like

This looks so good, thank you. I was verifying the changes you made and it seems the Wrap Children was not selected.

Hi there,

Mmm… Maybe I missed something there? I added the wrap to the Container and not the Bar. But anyway happy that we could be of a help.

I strongly suggest that you check some of our cool videos when you have spare time as you may see more tips and tricks:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tips-and-tricks/214

Thank you.

1 Like

hi @christopher.amirian. I hope you’re doing well today. I just checked and you were right, the Wrap Children thingy was done to the container. Thank you so much, I am extremely happy with your help and very grateful with your elegant responses. I’ll look into the videos sometime today. Best wishes and kind regards,
JP

Glad it’s okay now and you’re most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.