Custom Header issue, spaces to the side & below

Hi,

I have an issue with the custom header in Pro. The header seemed to work fine in full-width but now that the site has been changed to a boxed setup, it shows little white lines on each side of the colour top bar. I’m hoping to remove that.

The second issue concerns the space between the header and the slider in the content section. No matter what I try, I don’t seem to be able to remove the space between the two sections. What can I do to remove that?

Thanks in advance!

JP

Issue One

Issue Two

Hello JP,

Thanks for posting in!

Regretfully we cannot check your site at the moment because the credentials do not work for us. It seems that the password is incorrect.

Could you please double check it? Thanks.

Hi,

Apologies for that, not sure what went wrong there. I have updated the password in the secure note and tested it. It should work.

Thanks again,

JP

Hi There,

That’s the default border color of the .site element, to remove that border please add this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

.x-boxed-layout-active .site, 
.x-boxed-layout-active .x-site {
    border: none;
}

To reduce the spacing, please also add this custom CSS:

.home .entry-wrap {
    padding-top: 15px;
}

I could also see that your Pro theme is outdated. I suggest you update it to the latest version, the update fixed a bunch of issues:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Here is the update guide:

Regards!

Hi there,

thank you for solving this issue so quickly for me! Great support as always :grinning:

Best,

JP

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.