Custom Fonts Not Displaying For Selection

Hi there,

I’m trying to add three woff files but have struggled mightily after reading a few threads on here. I’ve been successful uploading them to the media manager outside of the custom font section. But when I try adding them in the custom font section they do not display. It appears they successfully upload but don’t show up for selection. Here’s what I’m seeing in the font manager section:

If I go back to the main media library I see the files:

Any idea what’s up?

Hi Jared,

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note? I can’t tell what’s wrong with you screenshots and I like to check it directly. And if possible, please provide your font files so I could test it as well.

Thanks!

Secure note added. I was able to find ttf versions of the font and use those instead. They seem to be working but don’t render in the footer or header builder. When I view the site they display fine. They do render in the pro page editor.

Hello Jared,

The given credentials does not work for us. It seems that the password is incorrect.

Meanwhile, I have checked your site and I can see that the font is working for the header and footer. Did you have resolved the issue?

Best Regards.

Yeah, I’m good. Thanks!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.