Custom element child items not rendering properly

Good morning,

I have programmed some custom elements for one of my clients that don’t render properly.

I have used the sortable control in the parent item and set the ‘dynamic_child’ flag to false in the definition.
The parent element then renders correctly, but not the child items.

If I set the ‘dynamic_child’ flag to true, the children elements render, but not the parent element.

Is there any way to fix this ?
Also, will there be a knowledge base entry to create V2 custom elements soon ? I’d love to upgrade the custom cornerstone elements that I have created and use the V2 controls.

Thanks in advance !

Gil

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no API at the moment for the V2 elements and our development team are working on this and it will take time to have a solid one at hand.

The dynamic_child attribute may not render correctly depending on how you set the custom element. Please kindly read the Sortables section of the article below:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.