Custom button quick showing widgetbar

I have a site https://boundarydevices.com. The shopping cart icon is the button that suppose to show the widget bar. It quit working when I updated to the latest version of X. Can someone take a look and see why?

Hi there,

I see that you have a customization on the Widgetbar and it seems that it is not working at the moment. Please remove all the customization that you have and make sure that the Widgetbar is in it’s original out of the box mode. Then try to apply the customization step by step to see where is the issue.

The cart in the menu that you see is not related to the code that you added to the cart in the Widgetbar. You can remove the cart in the menu by going to X > Theme Options > Woocommerce and disable the option below:

Before doing anything please make sure that you update the theme to version 6.0.4 and Cornerstone plugin to version 3.0.4. Currently, cornerstone plugin is outdated and that might cause many unpredicted problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.