Custom Background and Font in Cornerstone

So im setting up a craft beer site…and they want a chalkboard with a chalk font on their daily beers on tap.

How can i set a section in cornerstone to a chalkboard img background…and then embed a custom chalk font so they
can just type out the beer list in this custom font. Thanks ahead of time for the help!

Hi,

You can add your background image to your section

eg.

Then add your font in the style field.

Hope that helps.

Thank you…do i have to upload the font somewhere first?

background image in…but i can’t seem to get the custom font to come up. I put the file in the fonts folder inside the X theme…but all my efforts to reference the new font have failed.

Hi There,

For adding a custom font, please follow the guide I’ve provided here:

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Im assuming that if i only have a .ttf, that would be the only link to the fonts i would use in the style code?

i have followed these steps…but i still can’t seem to get the text inside the section to be the chalk.ttf font.

Hi There,

Please provide us the site URL and a sample page where you use the font, so we can take a look.

Yes, you’re correct regarding the .ttf line. However, it would be best if you have variety of the font files format so you can support as many machines/devices/browsers as possible.

Thanks,

Thanks for the help…we decided on a google font…so we are good.

You’re welcome, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about Cornerstone.

Cheers!