Custom Archive Pages

Hey there!

I know you guys are developing the ability to create custom archive pages and category pages. When will this be implemented? I’m considering getting Elementor - but I’d like to use Cornerstone instead.

Please let me know! :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Please understand that Cornerstone is a page builder. You can create a page or post using Cornerstone. You must be aware that archive pages were dynamically generated by WordPress. You cannot edit the archive page with Cornerstone or even the default WordPress editor.

If you need to have a custom archive pages, please check out these threads: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/taxonomy-templates/#taxonomy-template-hierarchy

You can place a custom template on the root directory of your child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.