Custom 404 Plugin not working

Hello, I installed the Custom 404 plugin that came with Pro. It’s not working.

If you view the page, live on the site, it displays the following shortcode:

[cs_element_column _id="3"][cs_element_text _id="4"][/cs_element_column]

Can you please help me?

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. We have confirmed this is a bug and will forward this to our developer for investigation. We will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.

Hi, there,

We confirm the bug on Pro side. We’re working on the fix and will be probably available on next update this week.

Thanks for reporting!

This has been corrected in Pro (and Cornerstone) for the next release.

Thank you, @Lely, @Rafaelgou and @Alexander. I appreciate the information.

You are always welcome!

I updated the Custom 404 plugin, and it’s still not working.

bumping this one. 404 not working over here too. Thanks for the fix soon…

Hi There,

The fixed is included on the coming release for Pro and Cornerstone. Please see this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-1-2-4-rc1-x-5-2-3-rc1-cornerstone-2-1-4-rc1/11736

1 Like

Thank you, it’s working now!

Glad it works for you :slight_smile:

Hi, I tried to install Custom 404, once it’s installed I go to Plugin section in order to activate it but It doesn’t work. Can You help me? Or what can I try?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Try to re-install the plugin. Deactivate and delete from the plugins page then install it back from X > Overview

If that doesn’t work, you can try installing via FTP

• From Downloads in your ThemeForest account, click Download next to X and choose: All Files & Documentation download from ThemeForest. Unzip, and you will find an extensions folder containing zips for all our Extensions.
  • Unzip tco-custom-404.zip on your computer.
  • Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
  • Drag and drop the tco-custom-404 folder into your plugins directory.
  • Go to plugins page and activate the plugin.

Thanks