cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds. I have verified that my PHP INI settings are as you suggested in other threads: memory limit(256M) and maximum execution time(300). I am also using php 7.1. My hosting provider has verified that cURL is configured properly as well. We test to make sure the firewall was not an issue and it was not. We took it down, tried validating and still no success. The domain routes through cloudflare. I enabled development mode and that still did not help.

This is extremely frustrating.

Hi Mark,

The validation issue occurs because the current version of the theme is quite old which does not support the current validation process.

Because of that, you will have to manually through FTP then update X and Cornerstone to the latest version then validate your theme installation.

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Kindly make sure to keep a backup of your site before doing an update.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.