CTA Buttons disappeared

After making some revisions to the site at StoryBonds.com a few days ago, all of my CTA buttons suddenly became invisible until you mouse over them. They also lost some of their formatting and became box shaped with no border instead of pill shaped with a black border. However, they all display correctly within the Pro page builder.

Hello Teddy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can confirm the problem of the button element that’s there on the website. Please try out following solution and see how it goes:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi again,

I tried to login with the given credentials but they’re not working on my end.

Can you please double check the username and password?

Thanks!

I just reset the password and tested it and it’s working now. Sorry about that.

Hi Teddy,

Thank you for the credentials, do you remember adding this on your footer?

Yes, those are the culprit of the issue, I commented out those and now your CTA buttons show up correctly. That was on your Bar 2’s Container Element CSS area.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Oops, I didn’t realize that was there. Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.