Css Updates

"I have to change the header to transparent and it seems this theme overrides any CSS changes i make. The same goes for Contact form 7 css changes. I’ve used the same code on other sites and it works fine, but it doesn’t matter whether i use customizer, cornerstone or Contact form 7 stylesheet. It’s always resetting the header.

Hi Noah,

You will need to make sure that you add the proper CSS selectors on your code to be able to override the default theme CSS code. But there is some CSS code which is generated using the selected options which you will not be able to override and you need to change the option from the theme options.

I suggest that you check the article below for the transparent header:

https://xthemetips.com/transparent-fixed-header/129/

And you need to add the CSS code to X > Theme Options > CSS.

If you need a specific case problem you need to give us more detailed information about the case to follow up.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.