CS Error: Conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

Hi,

I am receiving the following error:

A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I’ve tried to resolve the issue by following the recommendations on other similar posts ie: flushing cache, removing third party plugins, etc…

adamandsarah2018.com

I’m not sure what the issue is here!

Thanks,

Hey there,

Please give us a link to the thread you’ve read so we could see what was recommended there. Since you’ve tried some basic troubleshooting, please give us access to your WordPress admin and cPanel in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

I followed recommendations from this post:

Thanks!

See secure note for login details

Hi,

I tried creating a new page to test and cornerstone is working fine on the new page.

There is something in your homepage that is causing the issue. I am not sure if it’s an element or character.

Try to recreate your homepage adding each element bits by bits and checking each time.

Thanks

Not exactly the support answer I was hoping for after waiting for 4 days!
First time in a couple of years of using xtheme / apex that I’ve been disappointed by support.

Hopefully it was just a one off bad egg!

Hey @charlescthomson,

The issue in your site is the htaccess. I found that it is empty so I renamed it to .htaccess-bak then I went to Settings > Permalink and changed the structure to Post name to generate the default WordPress htaccess.

It works now. To demonstrate that it works, I changed the capital T in Save The Date to small cap.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.