Cross use the templete from different theme

Dear sir/Madam,

Thank you veru much for your support. I am writing to ask whether it is possible to use and apply blocks or templete from other thems to the “Agent” them that we are currently working on.If so, how can I do it?

Thank you so much!

Hi Tianze,

By template, do you mean other demo contents?

If you want to use blocks from other demo contents to another, that is technically possible but there is not automated way to do it.

Since importing a new demo template will overwrite all the current settings of your site, what you can do is to setup a separate site perhaps, locally then import the other demo content from there.

Once you imported the demo content, you can save the block to the template manager and export/download the file then import it to the current site through the Template Manager.

To see more details about the Template Manager, please make sure to go over this link:

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! In this case, do i need to purchase an additional license?

Besides the link provided is not working as it only directs me to the support forum

Hi Tianze,

You do not have to purchase a different license since you will just temporarily use the installation to import some other demo content locally.

I have updated the link to the Template Manager.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.