Cropped pictures in the Woocommerce product gallery

Hello,
I´ve updated the X-theme to the latest version. Now there´s a problem with the thumbnails in the woocommerce product gallery. Most of the pictures are too big and cropped. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Christine

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I went ahead and checked your site. With the latest release of WooCommerce, they have changed the way the product image is displayed. They added product slider and gallery zoom. In the latest release of X, we have accommodated the changes as well so that user will have the option of using these new features of WooCommerce. And this is enabled by default.

To restore from the previous style of the product gallery, I added this custom code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Remove product gallery slider and gallery zoom
// =============================================================================
add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_three_support', 11 ); 
function remove_woo_three_support() {
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );
}
// =============================================================================

Please check your site now.

Hello,
thanks for your help.
The single product page looks right now.

But there is still the problem with the woocommerce galery shop site.
Most of the product images are to big and cropped.
How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Christine

Hi there,

You mean the single product’s gallery? Would you mind providing the URL where this gallery is? I can’t find it from your site.

Thanks!

Hello,
thanks for your reply. I mean the product pictures on this website. Most of them are to big (not in the right size) and cropped.

Best regards,
Christine

Hey there,

Would you please kindly read our latest update changelog which explains detailed information regarding the Woocommerce thumbnails:

Please follow the steps there and after that regenerate the images in your website using the plug-in below:

Thank you.