Creating a timeline

Hi! I have been searching and searching how you create a timeline that you have on Intergrity 1 demo. I mean the fotos that appears in by searching on the left and on the right. I have checked the featured element list, but I am not able to create it with that. Could you please let me know how I can do it?

Hi There,

You need to add a background image to simulate a timeline and divide the row into two columns.

In any case, I have created a Cornerstone Template, which you can import to Cornerstone as a block and add to your content.

Hope it helps

Hi!

This is a noob questions, but how I will import the template as a block? I am not sure am I using Cornerstone. I am using Pro, that looks like Cornerstore, but is it the same than X Pro? And I can see Plug-in Cornerstone, but I can not active it. So yet, I don´t have any idea, how to install the template :sweat_smile:

Hello There,

The content editor is using Cornerstone so that is exactly the same. To know more how you can import the page as a Cornerstone template, please check out “Working with templates” in this knowledge base article:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks! This is sorted out now :slight_smile:

Glad we could help,

Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.