Creating a Classic Section

Hey Guys,

The new update on the X theme is great but I’m having a bit of a problem. The new elements/section won’t appear on the front end. All that is working is the ‘‘classic’’ version of section/rows or elements.

I’ve somehow added or created a classic section by accident and don’t know how to do it again.

How can I create/add a classic section? The newer one doesn’t seem to work on my end.

Cheers,
Paulo

1 Like

Hello @yokellocal,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To create a new section, please click on Add a section to get started button. After that click on elements tab and either search of the element or scroll to add relevant element. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. Please note that the screencast is just for demonstration purpose and I haven’t made any style changes. https://screencast.com/t/tEC1ZTcZxD.

On my end (local setup) clasic and V2 elements are working fine concurrently. Can you please make sure your theme and plugins version numbers are compatible?

Thanks.

Thank you Prasant.

I’m trying the solution you gave me. I figured out how to add a ‘‘classic’’ section. By clicking the ctrl button it enables you to add a classic section instead of the new section.

3 Likes

Hey,

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.