Created Multiple bars in the Footer and shows previous section under footer

I had to had some of the code to not show that bottom section below nav footer. But everything below blue nav footer shouldn’t be there so I don’t know why it appears on page when it doesn’t show in the footer editor. Also is there a way to split nav menu into two columns instead of inline?

Hi Mark,

Would you please kindly clear your browser cache, or use another machine to check the website? What I see is exactly what you described I should see and not the screenshot that you shared. This must be a cache related issue:

If you use the Navigation Inline element I suggest that you go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and add two additional menus there. Ine for the first column, and the other one for the second column.

Then you can use two instances of the Navigation Inline element. For the first one set the menu to the first menu and for the second one, the second menu.

For more information about the Navigation Inline element, please kindly read the article below:

Thank you.

Thanks for the help on this is there a way to make footer wrap in mobile cause it cuts off in mobile and I selected wrap for all the footer bars?

Hello Mark,

The cut footer contents can be caused by having set a fixed height in your bar settings. We recommend that you set the bar heights to auto.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.