Create Scroll based frame by frame animations

Hi there!

I’d like to create a scroll based animation of our latest CAD Model. A good example of what I’m trying to achieve can be seen on the latest iMac Pro site: https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

I have several hundred animation frames that I’d like to seamlessly go through (back and forth) by simply scrolling through our site.

Is that at all possible? If so, how can I achieve it?

Thank you so much,

-Phil

Hi Phil,

It is certainly not possible with our theme options. You will need to have a great deal of custom development to make such an effect which is way beyond our support scope.

The only thing that we have in the theme is the Fade effect inside the column options which is no where near the effect you want but it is the only one available in the theme.

I am not sure where to give you advice regarding the implementation of such an animation. the only thing I can suggest is to read this article.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you so much for your super fast answer! Sad to hear this isn’t as easy to achieve as I’d hoped for! I’ll probably go with the default animations then :slight_smile:

Your welcome. Yep it seems to be the reasonable approach.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.