Create post with Cornerstone in X

I always used to have the ability to use Cornerstone to create nice layouts for my posts, but now that functionality has disappeared after installing the latest X theme update?

How can I restore this functionality to create and update posts using Cornerstone in X? By the way, I am able to create pages, just not posts.

Hi, I will be following this as I’ve been having this issue for months not just after the last update and they still haven’t resolved it. Super weird.

I found it. On your WordPress dashboard, choose the X menu item. It brings up a sub menu that includes Settings. Click on it and scroll down to Permissions and click the radio button by Posts to highlight (green). Click Update on the right hand side of the screen and you should be ready to go!

I didn’t check the dashboard after the latest updates and it has completely changed from what I remember. Now it works, you’re a star!! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Glad to hear you were able to get it sorted.

To read more about the Permissions Manager, please check this link:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.