Create Portfolio Grid with embedded gallery slider

I am trying to figure out how to make a grid of portfolio items that have left and right slider buttons on each grid item that allow the user to scroll through the images in the portfolio rather than loading a separate page. The integrity demo found here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/portfolio/ has exactly what I am looking for on the “Black and White” grid item. How can I recreate this? I have tried creating an essential grid with soliloquy linked to it, but I cant figure out how to do anything but show the first image.

1 Like

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please follow this post and read the How to Create a Gallery for your Posts and Portfolio Items in X section.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I was able to create a portfolio item with the gallery like the post you linked shows, except that the gallery is not part of the content or the header and I cannot edit in in pro. Additionally it appears under the header which I am sure I can fix with some css, but that is not what my original post was about. I want to include this type of gallery I just created as part of a grid of other galleries just like on the demo I linked. How can I embed this portfolio item’s gallery into a grid?

You got me half way there! I just need the next step!

Hi there,

You can create similar portfolio grid using classic slider module.

Just drag and drop the module to the grid column you want to show. And add images to slider elements. As given in the screenshot.

And The output will be similar to this.

Note that, the arrow style will be besed on the stack you are using for your site.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ok, thank you. Do I have to create each slide manually or is there a bulk import option? Is there a way to do this faster with essential grid?

Hi There,

Instead of using any other plugin I would suggest this slider is best as just create one slider make copy of it and just change the image URLs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.