Create custom page template Not showing with Pro Header/Footer

Hello,

I have to create a custom template page on WP to display something. Once I created a template page, I took the php code from the page.php Pro theme to apply the theme style header and footer to the page.

However, when I view the page, I see the Pro header, footer though not the other content trying to display. Would you be able to assist in what might be happening?

Thank you for your kindness. :heart:

Hi @RocktheHouse1876,

Thank you for writing in, please confirm the following.

• You copied the two templates file, one on the root directory of your child theme and one on the \pro-child\framework\views\{stack-name}
  • Confirm that you place the copied template on the right directory. Specifically that directory I provided above with the correct {stack-name} (i.e. integrity, renew, icon, or ethos)
  • Confirm that you enable the child theme.

Customizations - Best Practices

Please understand that is customization and its outside of the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding,

Thank you! Yes, I can confirm now I’ve now done the three items requested to do. Though, no luck.

Hello There,

Please use this template as guide instead:

\wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\integrity\template-blank-1.php

Currently you made a custom template. You have this line at the top:

x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'wp', 'page' );

That line is calling this template:

\wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\integrity\wp-page.php

If you will open that template, you can see it is complete page setup. With its own header, calling the content of the page you added on wordpress and footer.

Then below that line you have added another html, header, body and you called wordpress footer. So your template, has multiple html setup which is wrong.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.