Create a Resources Page in Pro

Do you have examples of how to create a resources and links page in Pro?
This needs some navigation functionality as well.
There may well be hundreds of resources eventually so there needs to be a way to group them and sort them.

Can you recommend a path to getting this built using Pro?

Just laying down a bunch of classic promo elements and inserting custom content.
How do I duplicate an entire element with the content and get it to fill a 4 column container?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, view your page in Skeleton Mode.

And then duplicate your Promo element and drag it on the next column or section.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks.
Next, is it possible to divide a tab content area into columns or do I have to do this with HTML and inline CSS classes?

HI @thoughtsociety,

Thanks for updating the thread!
There is no such option to create the column in tab content but you can use HTML to make it.
Also, there is another workaround using Global block.
Create a global block with classic columnize or section column.

Then use the shortcode of the global block inside the tab content.

Please check the global block article for help.

Thanks

Thanks.
This is what I am trying to achieve:

Right now, to add new resources, I have to edit the HTML in the tab container editor and basically hand align everything with code. If there were columnizers that would allow me to design them in advance and then just drop custom content into them, that would be ideal.

thanks

Hello @thoughtsociety,

We recommend that you use the Global block for each content of your tab. You can easily assign or align the elements for each column by utilizing the editor. You do not have to manually code the contents of the tab. When you are done or satisfied with your global block and its columns, all you have to insert in the tab is the global block shortcode.

By the way, based from your screenshot, I am seeing <body> and <html> tag which is not good. Your html code may have contain invalid tag which could messed the page sooner or later. Please make sure that your html code is valid and correct only.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.