Create A Grid With Same Height Images

Hi,

I am trying to create what should be a simple grid, but I am totally beaten! I have a series of 25 images which I want to create into a grid of logos. Each image has a URL pointing to an original media article. Each image is a uniform 100px high, but with different widths.

I am using Pro (latest updates) and have tried to create the grid using row/columns and various Pro plugins.

Attached is an image of what I am trying to achieve. Any guidance you can give would be most welcomed!

Thanks,
Christopher

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for writing in!

You can use Block Grid element in Content Builder and after that use the solution shared in following thread:

You also have the option of using Essential Grid Element which can be installed from Pro > Validation > Extension.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately it did not work for what I needed, especially as block grid is limited to 4 columns.

However, you set me on the path to the solution! For anyone else wanting to achieve an image grid, here is what worked for me:

• All images have the same height (100px)

• I created a standard text element in a full-width standard column

• I inserted an image into the text element (subsequent images were also added, separated by a space (not using line breaks or paragraphs).

• I edited the image, going to its “Advanced Options” and entering a class ( I used the class “media-items”) into the “Image CSS Class” field

• Finally, I entered the below CSS into the page’s CSS customiser.

.media-items {
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    height: 30px;
    width: auto;
    }

Thanks again for the directions!
Christopher

Glad it’s working now and thanks for sharing! Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.