CPT and Cornerstone

Hi there,

I created a custom post type for my site, and I wanted to use Cornerstone to edit it.
I went to theme settngs and turned it on. On the cpt edit screen however, the edit with pro / cornerstone button does not appear. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hello @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for writing in! Before you can edit the custom post type using the Pro editor or Cornerstone, you must go to X/Pro > Settings > Permissions and make sure that editing with the builder is allowed. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Pbalazs89,

Is your user level a custom one or is it Administrator? If it’s a custom one, please give it admin level capabilities. If it’s an Administrator, press F12 in your keyboard to open the browser’s console. See if there’s a Javascript error and paste the error here and also try testing for a plugin conflict.

Would you also mind testing the Edit with Pro link?

If there’s no Javascript error, please provide WP Admin access.

Thanks.