Cover pic for video showing up wrong in mobile and web

Hello,
The cover pic for video is showing two player panels. One of the panels is in a different place than the other panel. In the web version is still slightly off center. Please advise.
Thanks-

Hi there,

You are using the Cornerstone version 3.0.4 and the theme version 5.2.5 which are not compatible. Please back up your website completely and update the theme to version 6.0.4.

Thank you.

Thank you. I have updated the theme. Now the image looks blank on mobile where the video is supposed to be. The video plays, but it does not show any poster image.

Hi,

I checked in mobile and I can replicate the issue on my end.

Can you try clearing your Endurance Plugin Cache then check again.

If that doesn’t help please provide login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

I cleared my entire cache. I dont specifically see the Endurance Cache you mentioned. I have added login information in secure note. Thanks!

Hi there,

Another support here, but the video and cover pic are both blank on my mobile and desktop. Would you mind providing a screenshot of what you’re seeing on both devices?

And you can turn off your endurance cache in Admin > Settings > General, please let it inactive while we’re troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks!

Sorry the video was not an MP4 - now it is. But still having no cover image show up on mobile. I deactivated the endurance cache per your instructions. I also left you log in information in secure note.

ok, I was able to find a cover pic that works on mobile and the web. But it is showing up double…

Hello There,

I have checked your site and I only see one cover image.

Could you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks.

That image is only supposed to have one line - you are actually seeing two offset images…

Hi again,

Please try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.home .mejs-video .mejs-poster {
    display: none !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.