Counters of Under Construction Page are not displayed on mobile

Hi,

Thank you for your continued support.

I am using the Under Construction plug-in.

How about inputting the timer’s time correctly?

Even if it is displayed correctly on the desktop, it looks like the attached screenshot when watching on the smartphone.

Currently it is input like this → 2018/1/28/11: 00

Hi there,

As you have many licenses I could not find the URL of the website in question. Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL? And also would you please kindly make sure that you followed the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Mr. amirian,

Thank you for your support.

All the suggestions you submitted have been completed, but the problem is not solved.

I will send it again using secure notes.

Thank you.

Hey @cnyc31,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and the counter is working.

Please clear your browser’s cache then test again. If you have browser extensions, please disable them all to check if they’re causing the issue. Also test in incognito mode.

If that does not help, please tell us what operating system, OS version, browser and browser version you’re using.

Thanks.

Hello, christian_y.

Thanks for the information and the screenshot.

I cleared the browser’s cache and disabled the extended function, but the problem has occurred. It also occurs in incognito mode.

incidentally,
Chrome’s Developer Tools and Responsive View Confirmation Tool are displayed properly,
but it is still occurring when I check with a real machine.

We will send you this information.

My operating system
OS version / iOS 11.2.5
Browser / safari
Browser version / 11.0

Send screenshots in incognito mode.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I’m able to reproduce this on iOS Safari, the date parsing returns NaN. I tried some workaround but no luck. Could you try changing your date format in your Under Construction setting?

From this 2018/01/31/11:00 to this 2018-01-31 23:00:00

Thanks!

Thank you, Rad.

After changing the date format to such a setting, I can do it!

From this 2018/01/31/11:100 to this
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:00:00 GMT+0900

How observant you are!
Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks for your team continuous support for us.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.