Countdown timer on several locations

Hello,

I’m trying to build a scarcity landing page and want to place a countdown timer on several locations on this page. However, it doesn’t seem to work when I try to duplicate the shortcode elsewhere on the page. I tried another plugin, just to test if this was something from that specific plugin, but with no luck. Here’s the page https://aimetamarque.com/offrespecialecvoc18/

I don’t know if my question is clear… Anyway, any insights would help.

Also, is the angle in/angle out from older cornerstone version, is this still supported? Because I see an awkward horizontal line now where the section ends.

Thank you
Tatiana

Hi @tats86,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that you have an outdated X theme with an updated Cornerstone. Please update your X theme to the latest version.

Versions:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Oh. I thought I had automatic updates on… Can you point me at how I can update this manually? I don’t seem to see the option… THank yoU!

Ok! So I updated my version of X, but the problem is still not fixed with the countdown timer.
Thanks

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could that the countdown timer is working fine.

Can you confirm?

Thanks.

This is the first iteration, I’m trying to put it at several places, before the yellow button. But it’s not showing.
Thanks

Hi tats86,

I’ve checked your website and I can see you are using “Waiting” plugin for your countdown timer, as you can see on their support forum thread here, they have a limitation for the number of counters to be included in the free version. That’s why you can’t implement two or more counters at the same time on your web page right now. So, it’s a plugin limitation issue, you will have to double check that the plugin you are using supports multiple counters on one page.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.