Countdown Element

Hi, I am using the latest version of Pro/Cornerstone.

If I try and add the countdown element to the homepage, all the layout/element boxes on the left disappear.

Hello @ocduk,

Thanks for writing in!

I have tested the countdown element in different testing server. We could not replicate any issue in our end.
Kindly provide us the url of the page or at least the access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Thanks,

Secure Note Added.

I am using Google Chrome to edit the site and it’s the homepage I was trying to add the countdown element too. I log in to Pro via the edit page link at the top > On the left I click Add section > I choose a single column layout > Add element from the top > Choose countdown and add it.

At the point, everything on the left is blank.

Hey @ocduk,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I tried to login but after entering the username / password, I’m getting the following error:

You probably need to enable the Cellphone Sign-in for this account or disable the security check temporarily so we can take a look at your setup. In the mean time you can check for the following:

1. I see you’re using WP Rocket, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.