Couldn't edit page on WPBakery Page Builder

Hi,
since I updated WPBakery Page Builder for version 6.0.2 I cannot update pages/posts.
After clicking on the page update button, I got the errors below,
Running WP5.1.1 - Got HTTP ERROR 500
Also tested on WP5.2 - Got a WP error message “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Please see the host error log

May 19 15:07:48 192.168.193.179 apache2[13325]: [u1880] [lumenis.onpressidium.com] [192.115.240.2] [error] [pid 13325:rid XOFxQn8AAAEAADQNDvIAAAAY:tid 139636668020480] mod_proxy_fcgi.c(673): [client 192.168.178.240:50716] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Template file is missing for TS_VCSC_Fancy_List shortcode. Make sure you have wp-content/themes/your_theme/vc_templates/TS_VCSC_Fancy_List.php file in your theme folder. in /lumenis-www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-wpbakeryshortcode.php:270\nStack trace:\n#0 /lumenis-www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-wpbakeryshortcode.php(243): WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate(Array, ‘\n

\n
  • Preci…’)\n#1 /lumenis-www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-wpbakeryshortcode.php(360): WPBakeryShortCode->content(Array, ‘\n
      \n
    • Preci…’ )\n#2 /lumenis-www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(1316): WPBakeryShortCode->output(Array, ‘\n
        \n
      • Preci…’)\n#3 /lumenis-www/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): vc_do_shortcode(Array, ‘\n
          \n
        • Preci…’, ‘TS_VCSC_Fancy_L…’)\n#4 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)\n#5 /lumenis-www/wp-…\n’

Hi Shay,

Based on our Version Compatibility Page, the latest supported version of VC is

Visual Composer: | Latest Supported Version: 5.7

Kindly downgrade to that version.

Thanks

Hi,
On the article you attached, I see that this version is supported.

Visual Composer: | Latest Supported Version: 6.0.2 | KB Article

Hey There,

Are you using any 3rd party extensions for VC? It looks like the error is caused by an extension element so disabling that plugin or reaching out to the developer might necessary. Please let us know the name of the plugin so we can do additional investigations.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.