Could not load the preview image. Please reload the page and try again

Updated to the latest version of Theme X and having problems with images. I can upload them and select them, but when I try to edit i.e. rotate the image, I get this error image.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Beertengokuy,

Thanks for writing in!

Did you installed “All In One WP Security” plugin? This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

I haven’t installed any new plugins at all since this error has appeared.

Hey @Beertengokuy,

Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks in advance.

Here you go

Hello @Beertengokuy,

The given credentials is not working for us.
It seems that the username is invalid.

Please double check.

Sorry, I’ve just updated them.

Hello @Beertengokuy,

I have logged in and check your site. Every thing is in order to run the X theme and Cornerstone. I do not see that the theme or Cornerstone is causing the issue here. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. We can switch to the TwentyNineteen Theme and the issue will still exist. This could be coming from a 3rd party plugin or because of your server configuration itself. To save us time, I would highly recommend that since this is way beyond the scope of our support, you will have to download the image, edit it with Photoshop or any image editing software and upload to the site again.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.