Cost Estimation & Payments Forms embedding not working properly

Hi there,

I’m trying to add my form to a page but none of the shortcodes and links with classes seem to work as expected.
My preferred solution would be a pop-up form. Instead I get all form steps listet on the page with missing styling.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Hello @ArtOfSpring,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that the Cost Estimation & Payments Forms shortcode does not display when added inside an element in Cornerstone or Pro Editor. The plugin shortcode should only be added directly to the page via the default WP editor. We are already reaching out to the creators of this plugin so that we can find a way to display the shortcode in the future release of the theme and Cornerstone.

For now, you can only add the shortcode using the WP editor.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

oh that’s a bummer.
I also have pages that are already built with Cornerstone or Pro and have been using Cost Estimation & Payments Forms. Is there no workaround for any of the shortcodes?

Hey @ArtOfSpring,

I just tested the Cost Estimation & Payments Forms with the latest version of X, Cornerstone, and Pro and the shortcodes works even the Popup form. Since the plugin works on my end, the issue could only be unique on your end.

I’ll ask Ruenel what bug report he’s referring to in order to clarify if there’s confusion.

Would you mind copying your site to a staging server so we could do the basic troubleshooting? Or, you can do the troubleshooting in your live site. Follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. If you’re using a child theme, switch to the parent theme and remove all custom JS temporarily.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.