Cornserstone not loading well

cornerstone very often does not load the preview. for contents, headers, footers, global blocks, etc.

sometimes i have to try it 6 times or more to load it new. that the preview appears.

i can live with long loading but not with not loading. this hat coast me hours of work. if this will be longer a problem i not will longer start new projects with pro.

here are some logs i creater wile loading:

i testet it again. no status canceld appears. but its still not showing preview:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Not sure what you have tried so far, however could you please try following the guidelines below and see if that helps.

• If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge all server cache and disable it until you do the testing.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.
  • Check your permalink settings (General -> Permalinks) and set Postname save changes to re-create your .htaccess file.
  • If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, make sure to disable auto minification. For more information, please check this guide (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

Also you can try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Also follow our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

i have this settings:

Memory Usage: 72M (28%) of 256M (actual limit)
WP Memory Limit: 40M (defined limit)
WP Admin Memory Limit: 256M (defined limit)

60 seconds exection time is very long. does cornerstone needs longer than 1min to load?

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note?

It should load okay with that limit, but along with other active plugins, 256mb maybe small. That data doesn’t really calculate the actual memory usage, it only calculates the memory usage of the current page you’re loading.

Thanks!

this have i logged in console of chrome.

here are more details:

this is my second try:

this is the third try:

next try:

last try with shariff plugin deaktivated !

i did the debugging log in wordpress.

here is the data:
debug.log

[17-Mar-2018 21:55:01 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:04 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:13 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36
[17-Mar-2018 21:55:29 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36

Hi there,

Thank you for all the information but that does not help to identify the problem cause. Please get back to us with the result of the steps we asked you to take including the PHP Memory limit increase and the Execution time increase.

Also, test for the 3rd party plugin conflict by deactivating ALL plugins except the Cornerstone.

Then make sure that you have version 6.0.4 of the theme and version 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone, if not please back up your website and update.

Finally kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

i have pro theme 2.0.4.

Hi there,

That does not make a difference as the same codebase is used for Pro, so just make sure that you have version 2.0.4 of the Pro and give us the information I already asked on my last reply.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.