Cornestone/Optimize Press conflict

Hi

I have installed Optimize Press and have had trouble with some elements showing where they should not. OP support have tested the site and have identified a conflict with Cornerstone. Obviously, I am unable to disable Cornerstone, so do you have any knowledge/advice on this issue please?

Thank you.

Hello @SchoolRunShop,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I haven’t used Optimizepress, so it’s difficult for me to comment on the compatibly. Can you please list down the problems you are facing? We can’t guarantee a solution as it’s a third party plugin but we will try our level best to help you out.

In the mean time:

1. Please make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme and cornerstone.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  • Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.