Cornestone not functioning properly

We have a fairly new website. This is our second Theme X. Cornerstone is functioning great in one website. But the second website, it doesn’t look like the old cornerstone. We can’t get anything we input to display. I had a web developer take a look and he said it definitely isn’t our lack of knowledge. It isn’t functioning correctly.

Hello @CynthiaAllen,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Cornerstone is working absolutely fine on my end. Please see screenshot https://screencast.com/t/LlvgBUSxXWqL.

I also see that you are running old version of X Theme. I suggest you to please update X Theme as you are using old version. Here is the changelog that you can refer to know more about latest version and cool new features it has:

https://theme.co/changelog/

I am also sharing Theme update guide that you can refer to update X Theme:

Thanks.

I have looked and see no indication that ThemeX needs to be updated. Shouldn’t a new version appear for me to update to? Why do I need to manually update as indicated in the article?

It also displays that way for me as long as a post is already been saved. It won’t display that way for a new post.

And no matter what text I put into it, it doesn’t display on the page. However, this appears to be a completely new look for cornerstone. It doesn’t appear this way on my other website. Plus I looked at your 2016 tutorial and it doesn’t look like this version either.

Okay. I found the update and am doing that now. Still trying to figure out why that didn’t happen automatically.

Assuming Cornerstone now runs appropriately, I need a tutorial that actually matches this version of Cornerstone.

Hello @CynthiaAllen,

We have a Cornerstone video tutorial in our knowledgebase that you can refer. However I am taking this as a request to update Cornerstone getting started video to include recent changes that has been made in the page builder. In the mean time you can watch existing video as basic principles and logic remains same.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.