Cornestone error

Hi, I’m getting this error when activating the Cornerstone plugin;

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/xxxxx/public_html/develop-xxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/develop-xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 144

PS - I activated my PRO license and now I get this error when trying to activate the Cornerstone plugin;

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

Can anyone help me please.

Thank you.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that your hosting service provider has the compatible version of the PHP installed.

Kindly contact them and ask them to update the version to 5.6+ or 7

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for the reply, the hosing is InMotion and I have the PHP version at 7.1, should I roll it back to 7.0?

DM

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Paul, where do I send you the credentials, if I post here everyone will see the login, thanks for the prompt reply.

Hi There,

Once you submit a post, you will see the secure note icon which you can use to post your confidential data. Refer: (https://snag.gy/FGXnq6.jpg).

Thanks!

Thank you, I’ve replied with the requested info, thanks.

Sorry to bother you, I’m also getting this error when trying to update the plugin that came with the theme;

An error occurred while updating Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Update package not available.
An error occurred while updating LayerSlider WP: Update package not available.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I could see that you’re using Pro theme so you don’t have to activate the Cornerstone plugin anymore.

It’s already built in with Pro theme.

Could you please try revoking the current license then validate your website again?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi, I can’t find anywhere to revoke the license and do what you requested, can you help me?

Hi,

Navigate to PRO > Overview

You will be able to see it on far right.

Thanks

Thank you, I finally figured it out, duh me. Anyway, I’m still getting the same errors when updating the plugins;

An error occurred while updating Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Update package not available.

Hi There,

Please try revoking your Theme license and validating it again.

Thank you

Hi Joao,

I did, I revoked it and then validated it again, same issue.

Dave

Hi there,

You mean you’re activating cornerstone while using Pro theme? You shouldn’t do that because cornerstone is already part of Pro. You should remove the cornerstone plugin.

Thanks.

The issue is no longer with Cornerstone, the error has gone away but I am now getting the following error when trying to update these plugins;

Thank you.

Hi there,

There is nothing to worry about those message.

You are getting those because those updates are for the latest version in the vendors end of those third party plugins bundled with the theme but those uppates are not yet available in Pro because we are still testing for the compatibility of those updates to the theme.

You can see the latest supported version of the bundled plugins here:

Once we’re able to finish the testing you should be able to update those plugins.

Hope this clears it up.

Thank you.

Awesome Jade, thank you for the help and explanation. Wish you a great day.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.