Cornerstone / XTheme = All blocks / editor are appearing UNDER the footer

Hello,

I have this happening on our live server, so I created a dev copy of the server too. It happened on our dev server as well. So I’ve been trying to figure out why the editor for cornerstone appears BELOW our footer. I have put a video together which will show you the problem on the dev server too which will be in a secured note below.

I have disabled all the plugins on the dev server (which the recording shows) so that step has already been done. The only plugin not disabled (for obvious reasons) is cornerstone which you’ll see.

I’ll toss login information in there too for you.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the screencast you have needs Flash Player which I do not have a the moment. Also, I added the information to hosts file but it is still not working and I can not access your website,

The problem you are experiencing seems to be a typical case of not closing the HTML tag in a section of the page.

If it is happening only on one page then you need to check that page. Use the Post Duplicate plugin to duplicate the page and try to remove the sections in Cornerstone one by one and see the front end to find the section responsible for the case.

Also, I strongly encourage that you take the common troubleshooting steps below to make sure those are not the problem causes:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

Thanks for the info … for me it was an issue with the child theme. Fixed it - thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.