Cornerstone won't work

Hi there,

I did the recent update of Cornerstone, now when I try to edit a page with cornerstone I only get this blank page:

I tried to search for a solution in former threads, I cleared all the cache, update the plugins etc…
But I still get this blank page.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi there,

Would you mind checking this article for some more troubleshooting tips?

Kindly also check that X is updated to the latest version as well.

If the issue persists, kindly provide the admin access to your site in a secure note.

Thank you.

Hi,

I followed the instructions regarding plugins conflict and the webiste URL, it’s still not working. I’m not an expert on Cornerstone so I think I’d rather give you the admin access in a secure note.

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated this issue further and I realized that you’re running PHP v5.4.45 on your server which should be an issue.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to update your PHP version to v5.6.x or v7.1.x and then test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi thank you for your answer,

We will contact our host provider asap, could you tell me where you found this PHP information because we have another website that might meet the same problem in the future.

Thank you

Hello @Cestph,

You can use Display PHP Version plugin to know version of Php you are running on the server.

Here is a tutorial that you can refer:

Thanks.

Hello,

I change the PHP version but we still can’t access to the edit mode of Cornerstone.
Do you have a solution?

Thank you

Hi There,

I have purged your server cache and tested editing one of your page and it seems to be working fine (secure note).

Could you please try testing on your end as well. Make sure to clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

Hi,

It’s working but I have one last question (I hope): do I have to clear the passwords as well? Because I tried on different browser and it’s working, except on the one I didn’t clear the passwords. (There are like 30 passwords saved so I want to be sure that it’s the problem before clearing them all)

Thanks!

Hi There,

Glad it works for you :slight_smile:

You don’t have to clear passwords, just Caching would do. You may try clearing your DNS cache also if that happens. Check this guide (https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/getting-started-guide/internet-and-networking/clearing-the-dns-cache-on-your-computer).

Thanks!

Hello.
Help.
I have X theme on Blairacademyforthearts and Cornerstone will not let me delete any elements.
After many of these forums I have attempted to Validate (cannot connect) and even manually install conerstone through my FTP. It is still running the old version of cornerstone.

I am out of my league

HELP :slight_smile:

@imdanielblair, sorry to hear that, but before we could provide further information, we would like to check it first.

Please start a new thread about this issue and provide your site’s URL and Admin login credentials on a secure note, then we’ll check.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.