Cornerstone wont load.. The screen is black

It was just spinning and now if I load a page to edit, it is just a black screen: not even the side navigation.

I had gotton an error that I now forget the wording to but when I looked at your documentation it was described as the most general so I followed the recommendations:
Update the php to 7.2
Turned off all plugins but Cornerstone

Nothing happened except we went black. This is a staging site and a lot of plugins have been eliminated. Another issue I see is that in the media library no image thumbnails are visible, just a square. And when I select a page to edit from the external menu, it shows on the page until I try to edit it and then it disappears, and there is no content. At this point I have been able to open Cornerstone and edit fresh. I do not see what can be causing this. Can you look at it for me. Thank you. I will add info in a secure note.

Hello @GeorgiaG,

Thanks for writing in! Based on the information you have shared, this could be a file permission issue. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.