Cornerstone won't load since update

Hi there since updating to the latest cornerstone it will no longer load. Can somebody look into this asap please? I’ll send logins privately. Many thanks, Stewart

Hi There @AllWaste

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing your issue further, it seems there was a conflict with Autoptimize plugin. Since you already have WP Fast Cache plugin enabled, I have disabled your Autoptimize plugin temporarily and then I was able to load Cornerstone builder without any issues (see secure note).

Hope that helps.

Thanks for looking into this. It’s strange as i’ve found a setting in Autopotomize to disable caching whilst a user is logged into wordrpress, which now works fine in safari. However even if the plugin is totally disabled cornerstone won’t load in chrome?

Hi @AllWaste,

You must clear all your plugin caches and must log in to your CloudFlare account to purge your site cache. For best results, please make use of the recommended CoudFlare settings which you can find it here: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/8/

By the way, I have logged in and edited your page in Chrome and I have successfully loaded it in my browser.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

We’ve tried clearing all of our cache on www.artiisanphotography.com and www.anitasmexicanresturant.net, www.cloudmakersdecor.com and cornerstone does not work. We’ve updated all the plugins before disabling them to test if that was the issue and still nothing works. Please help.

Hi,

I checked and can see you have incompatible version of the theme and cornerstone.

Please update your theme to latest version.

X 6.3.6

If it still doesn’t work you can try the following.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

We have updated everything necessary for our other website the theme/cornerstone . Www,anitasmexicanresturant.net and cornerstone still does not work

Hi @artiisan

Since you have already done the troubleshooting steps and it did not help.

Please create a new topic and provide us the following information in Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.