Cornerstone Won't Load Pages

I’ve not had cause to update my pages aside from creating new posts for a bit. When I tried updating them today, Cornerstone won’t load any of my pages to edit. I’ve tried on a Windows PC and on a Mac in a variety of browsers. What can I do?

are you running convert plus? i had this issue today and it ended when i deactivated it.

Hey @justenbennettca,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin and/or your host has a built-in caching, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Thanks! It was either the cache or one of the plugins. Not quite sure, tbh, as it was still a bit tempermental. Got it edited, though I had to remove the ‘strong’ tages I had in the header text of my classic accordian as for some reason they stopped working and only showed up as text. Small sacrifice, though. Thanks!

Hi There,

Yes, elements title does not accept HTML tags and it will render as a text. Lets use custom CSS instead to make the accordion title bold.

.x-accordion-heading .x-accordion-toggle {
	font-weight: bold;
}

You can add this to your Theme Options > CSS or page specific CSS

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.