Cornerstone wont load content

Hi,

I have just updated X theme + Cornerstone which caused a few issues with the layout of the site. This isnt the end of the world but I have since this update i have not been able to get Cornerstone to load a page so I can make changes.

Site: fcballer.com
X Theme: 6.1.2
Cornerstone: 3.1.2

I have tried clearing style cache under x theme settings and i currently have my cloudflare cache disabled.

Issues i noticed when updating this morning:
• Cornerstone wont load pages (This is the most important to fix)
• Menu decided to disappear (to fix i just need to reactivate my menu)
• CSS Changes seem to have broken, even though i use a child theme
• The Grid Instagram tiles have dissapeared again (this may not be related to the update and is just a coincidence)

Any help would be appreciated
Stephen

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you faced the issue after the theme update. The issue seems due to the PHP version.
Be advised that if you experienced this you are using PHP version that is no longer supported. You can learn more about this here: http://php.net/eol.php4 We would suggest that you contact your host and ask that they get your site on a supported version of PHP - at least 5.6 but 7+ would be preferable and faster. All of the hosts we recommend meet this criteria. You can learn more about them here: https://theme.co/hosting/

Please check the release note for and change Log for any known bug and release related issues.
If that doesn’t help please send us your website details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi @basanta thanks for your help but im using PHP 7.2 so im guessing thats not the issue?

Im fine with fixing the rest of the issues but Cornerstone not loading is kind of an big issue.

Hi stephenvz,

I checked your website and found out that the problem is from the Rocket Loader Javascript file which I think is related to the CloudFlare:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__rocketLoaderProxiedHandler' of undefined
rocket-loader.min.js

I suggest that you decouple your DNS server from CloudFlare and disable the WP Rocket WordPress plugin and test the case. Most probably you will see it working with no problem.

If that is the case you will need to double check your CloudFlare configuration and follow this article for more information.

Thank you,

1 Like

Hi @christopher.amirian,

Thank you for your help, adding the page rule in that link fix the cloudflare issue. Strange it wasnt a problem before but its now working again so happy to accept it as a win.

Hi @stephenvz,

Happy to hear that it is working again.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.