Cornerstone Won't Load - 7.0.3 Update

I updated the X theme to the most recent version, and now when I try to edit a page with Cornerstone, it just gets stuck at the spinning wheel.

I’d read another support thread that suggested purging caches, so I purged both the WP Fastest Cache (along with JSS & Minify CSS), and the CloudFlare cache, but I’m still getting the same error. I’ve included site login details below!

Best,
Andrew

Hi @afleischer,

I’ve checked your site and it looks like you’re using an older version of WordPress (4.9). We only support the last three major versions. In 5.0 WordPress added some javascript dependencies that we started loading from WordPress core instead of including duplicates of them ourselves which follows best practices. After updating WordPress everything should work properly again.

If you’re not in a position to update WordPress at the moment, you can use the “stability release” download links on your dashboard page to get the previous version of X.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.