Cornerstone Won't Load 6-11-18

I just updated Cornerstone and the X-theme to the latest versions and now whenever I go to edit a page, Cornerstone won’t load. Also, when I go to posts, there is no longer an option to “Edit with Cornerstone”.

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Brandon

1 Like

FYI - this appears to be affecting all of my sites. If I could get an answer why this is happening ASAP that would be appreciated.

If I need to, I will gladly go back to a previous version of either Cornerstone or the X-theme, whichever will do the trick.

Thanks.

Also, as an update - I figured out that permissions aren’t set immediately for posts when you update. So now on posts I have the option to edit with Cornerstone, but whenever I try to edit any page, the Cornerstone logo just bounces up and down endlessly and the editor never comes up.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I hope the guys here will help soon.

Thanks

Do you have Autoptimize plugin? I disabled this and it allowed my Cornerstone to load.

Yes, I have. I will try to disable it
Thanks bro

It wooooorks

Thanks man

Also having an issue where Cornerstone will not load. By clicking on Cornerstone, I’m logged out of WordPress.
Also, When loading X in the admin panel, the design seems to be broken. Not sure if this is a helpful symptom to report.

We were running 6.1.6. Installed 5.2.5. Same result.

No optimization plugins are present on our installation. Things are pretty simple and clean as it’s a new site in dev.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill

Hi @hookshot521 and @180degrees,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that you have solved the problem and helping each other we really appreciate it.

@askbill, Would you mind opening a new thread and share us your admin credentials in a secure note so we could check your setup further.

You could try also updating your setup to the latest version because there is a new release of fix updates.

Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.