Cornerstone won't display content for editing

Yes, same for me! I follow…

+1, same problem

Website is test1.swbgs.com

So far I’ve tried all these…

• Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

• If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

• If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Temporarily remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

• Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Same problem on my end

I can see the elements in skeleton mode… not ideal but means I can keep working for now whilst I wait for help.

Can’t do a thing since applying the last upgrade.

not even in skeleton mode?

Hi everyone,

We’d be happy to help you work through this. Please open your own topics describing the issues you’re facing. This way we can make sure everyone gets a resolution.

@oitproductions, could you please post WordPress admin credentials in a secure note? We can login to your site to take a closer look at what’s going on. Thanks!

1 Like

Done - credentials in a secure note, thank you.

Im having the same issue?

Same Issue for me…I tried all the same suggestions and none of them worked.

I’ve sent my credentials in a secure note too.

Hi There @mypropertyoptions

I have tried to login to your site, but your login credentials are invalid.

ERROR: Invalid username.

We also recommend to create your own thread and share your login credentials there, so that we can look into your issue further.

Thanks!

Thanks. I created a thread and sent through another secure note with login details. I cleareds the browser cache and that seemed to help, Feel free to check it out,

Hello Drew,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Sure. Thanks being said, please note that the information you share even using Secure note can be seen by the original creator of the ticket. So it’s best to share the details in a new ticket so information is in between you and Themeco staff. I have removed the details you shared from your earlier reply.

Thanks.

Hello @clevyr,

To avoid any confusions, I request you to please create a new ticket and share the details in the same.

Thanks.

Same for me - disabling essential grid solves proble – but need that plugin

Hello Stephen,

We have released a new bug fix update. Request you to update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version 6.3.4 and 3.3.4 respectively. In case problem is still there, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.