Cornerstone won't allow me to edit

Hi,

I am attempting to edit a page through cornerstone but the preview will only partially load and when i click on the section i wish to edit nothing happens. Can you tell me if i’m doing something wrong? I have tried it on Chrome and IE.

Thanks,
Liz :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see you are facing a issue with cs-vendor.js which is blocking by your server.

Please find a possible solution for your site from this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-issueeee/22094/

Please check comment number 6 and below and let us know if this helps.

THanks

Hi Basanta,
Thanks for your help but as i’m not very techy the thread you referred me to only confused me. I have no idea what i’m supposed to do. I’m not confident with adding and removing files and all the terminology used. Is there a more simple way of fixing the issue? I just want to edit my page and this is the third day with this issue so far.

Even if you can explain in a more clear way what they mean in that thread so i can understand??

Hi there,

I checked and there are many javascript errors that are being triggered, I deactivated the ConvertPlus and its addon and the builder start working. But there are remaining errors originating from other plugins. Disabling all the plugins removes all that errors. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And please update your ConvertPlus, the latest version has fixes for recent issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.